I have fifteen years of teaching experience from when I previously work for large international charities; this included lecturing, public speaking, class and one-to-one tuition. Although this teaching was not specifically related to English language teaching I believe, many of the skills I have acquired will be beneficial when teaching English. I also have a TEFL certificate. I wanted to become an ESL teacher because I believe that learning and education are of great importance, we should never stop learning. I am a patient, enthusiastic, and kind. I am best suited for beginner to intermediate level students of any age.
- Wanna2019-09-23Very good teaching. Thank you for your explanation.
- Champoo2019-08-09This class is very help full for me. Thank you very muchhh.
- Chomchana2019-06-28He's an excellent teacher who gives me a guidance how to use English in a correct grammar. Impressive a lot
- Chomchana2019-06-27Very great teacher
- vee2018-12-25Thank you teacher.