Hello, my name is Chance. I am originally from Oregon, United States, but when I was 13 I moved along with my parents to Mexico and I love it. I enjoy spending time with friends and listening to music. I have been teaching English for about 2 years to Mexican youths. I also speak Spanish and a language known here in Mexico as Nahuatl. I realize how difficult it can be to learn a language which is why I wanted to be an ESL teacher so I could help others find joy in learning another language. It is very important to be patient, kind, and a good listener but it can be done. I am suited to teach beginner, intermediate and advanced students.
- vee2019-11-20Thank you teacher.
- vee2019-11-13Thank you teacher.
- vee2019-10-30Thank you teacher.
- Mook2019-10-23Thank you o much for teaching me and see you again soon :)
- vee2019-08-27Thank you teacher.
|โรงเรียน||Global Leadership College|
|งานอดิเรก||I enjoy spending time with friends, listening to music|
|หนังที่ชอบ||Hachi: A Dog's Tale|